Software Test Automation Engineer (Backend)
- PREZENTIUM is an award-winning hyper-growth business presentations company based in Los Altos, California. We serve thousands of customers in Fortune 2000 companies globally and are growing at > 100%.
- We are on a mission to disrupt the multi-billion dollar remote workforce engagement market with cutting-edge technology. The founding team are proven industry leaders and experts in this space. Initial customer and investor interest is very strong.
- We are aggressively growing our engineering team in India. This team will lead the development of an AI-based business presentations platform that will democratize great business communication and help millions of people reclaim their ‘zen’.
- We are looking for a software test automation engineer for testing cutting edge web interfaces and visualizations. You will influence and build products that will leverage innovation, big data and cloud computing.
- You will be responsible for designing, documenting, executing, and automating tests to effectively and efficiently test features in development.
- You will be expected to contribute automated, reliable, resilient, and extensible solutions to enhance and evolve our testing strategies and capabilities, and continually improve our testing infrastructure for our platforms and applications.
- You will work intimately with the Engineering and Product Management teams to develop, automate, and execute sophisticated tests to verify conformance of our product features and their functionalities.
- Competitive salary. Industry defining work. Opportunity to work with the best leaders in the industry
- Passionate about quality engineering and have a strong understanding of product quality standards, automation, and processes.
- Can thrive in fast paced environments.
- Motivated, enthusiastic, focused, and attentive.
- Breadth and depth: Work on frontend web development testing.
- Design, build, and maintain test automation: Developing frontend automation and analyzing test results to ensure quality products and quality user experiences.
- Develop/research automation tools used to improve the test coverage efficiency and sufficiency: Develop and evolve test frameworks, tools, infrastructure, and CI systems. System/critical thinking and big picture mentality are important.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Ability to triage and fix complex issues in highly distributed environments and platforms while recommending corrective action.
- Effective communicator: Excellence in verbal and written communication, the ability to be concise and effective in getting ideas across to other people and teams.
- Desire to engage with customers and participate in validating patches and maintenance releases.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Location: India (Any Location) | Remote