Software Engineer (Front-end)
- PREZENTIUM is an award-winning hyper-growth business presentations company based in Los Altos, California. We serve thousands of customers in Fortune 2000 companies globally and are growing at > 100%.
- We are on a mission to disrupt the multi-billion dollar remote workforce engagement market with cutting-edge technology. The founding team are proven industry leaders and experts in this space. Initial customer and investor interest is very strong.
- We are aggressively growing our engineering team in US and India. This team will lead the development of an AI-based business presentations platform that will democratize great business communication and help millions of people reclaim their ‘zen’.
- We are looking for software engineers/ senior software engineers to drive our UI development.
- This team will have frequent interaction with the C-suite of the company, as well as collaborate with other teams across product, content and customer success in India and US.
- Competitive salary. Industry defining work. Opportunity to work with the best leaders in the industry.
- Passionate about developing scalable applications with rich user experiences
- Enjoy working alongside external customers, internal development and infrastructure teams
- 5+ years of professional front end development around the user interface experience.
- Experience with responsive web design.
- Experience building integration solutions with web services using any of the following: Python, Java, Node.js, Go
- Experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks (Vue.JS, React, Angular) and test frameworks (Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, Selenium, etc)
- Experience with view layout and rendering technologies (e.g., responsiveness, progressive enhancement, browser/device support).
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent professional experience.
- Proficient in a broad range of software design approaches and common UX patterns.
- Has expertise in when to and when not to use common front-end software design patterns (e.g., asynchronicity, data binding, modules, MVC, objects, promises, server-side rendering)
- Experience with AWS and/or cloud computing
- Agile software development experience
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Experience architecting, designing and programming applications in an AWS Cloud environment
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Location: India (Any Location) | Remote