BUSINESS OPERATIONS MANAGER
PREZENTIUM is a hyper-growth software + services business presentations company based in Los Altos, California. Our mission is to democratize great business communication. We serve thousands of customers in Fortune 2000 companies globally and are growing at > 100%. We also donate a portion of our revenue to help underprivileged children around the world realize their potential. We call it “Presentations with Heart”.
PREZENTIUM has grown rapidly (100%+ YoY growth) and now serves thousands of customers in Fortune 2000 companies globally. We are looking to hire our first Business Operations Manager to work directly with the CEO and President, to add analytical rigor to the business operations and drive profitable growth. As the company continues to grow, this person has the potential to build and lead a Business Operations team.
We are looking for a Business Operations Manager to monitor our organization’s functions and build processes that meet our business needs. You will work directly with the CEO and President. And, report to the Founder and President. You will dive deep into the metrics and operations of the business to distill actionable insight and drive initiatives that improve the bottom-line of the services business. Business Operations Manager responsibilities include tracking business results, performing cost-benefit analyses and monitoring KPIs.
- Analytical Insights: Build an analytical view of the business and find areas of opportunity to improve profitable growth. Review KPIs and conduct operational improvements.
- Business Metrics and Dashboard: Create and maintain dashboards to view the health of the business.
- Operational Improvements: Conduct analysis to find operational improvement areas of the business. Launch initiatives to capture improvements.
- Cadence of the Business: Monitor financial data and recommend solutions that will improve profitability. Coordinate with the HR department to ensure our hiring plans meet our business needs. Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 1-3 years of consulting experience (e.g., KPMG, Accenture, ZS Associates, Deloitte, etc.)
- Bachelors in Engineering or in Business
- Analytical mindset and experience
- Experience with business operations is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills: communicate complex ideas clearly & concisely
- Team player and disciplined executor, with attention to detail
- United States (Any Location) | Remote