Apprentice Visual Specialist
- PREZENTIUM is an award-winning hyper-growth business presentations company based in Los Altos, California. We serve thousands of customers in Fortune 2000 companies globally and are growing at > 100%.
- Dual mission (Business and Social) with operations in India
- Business Mission is to provide Designer Quality Presentations Overnight.
- Social Soul is to help underprivileged children realize their potential
- Grown to over 100 employees in three years. Vision is to support ALL Fortune 2000 companies in the United States.
- Social update: Supporting over hundred children in Adruta Home (located in Bhubaneswar, India) and Nabeta Foundation (located in Uganda, Africa)
PREZENTIUM offers a great work culture where you can learn, have fun and grow fast.
- Merit-based promotions, not time-based
- Tremendous leadership opportunities
- Opportunity to work with different people across US and India on different jobs
- Work from home, with excellent working hours
- Best-in-class employee training
- Established brand loved by customers
- World class leadership team with global experience
- Responsible for maintaining and updating client-facing design content (such as PowerPoint slides, videos etc.) on internal company platform
- Lead the tagging of content with metadata/labels, and ensuring version control
- Fast track to visual specialist role: Responsible for designing, producing and updating PowerPoint documents based on client style guidelines
- Location: India (Any Location) | Remote
- Working hours are 8:30 – 5:30 PM most days
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with the Data team lead (India) to understand content requirements
- Quality check content thoroughly to ensure no errors, based on requirements
- Upload and tag content efficiently with no errors
- Provide regular progress updates and maintain data tracker
- Leverage company resources and digital tools effectively
- Manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- Accept feedback and make changes and improvements if required.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in data analysis/content tagging/digital asset management preferred but not required
- Experience in designing PowerPoint presentations preferred but not required
- Good communication skills with an undergraduate degree
- Proficiency in MS- Excel, VBA programming and other data analysis tools
- Ability to setup/optimize various processes for content management
- Good team player with ability to work with cross-functional teams